- Includes automatic support for 1-5 (and more) monitor configurations! You don't have to do anything, it will recognize your other monitors automatically.
- You can choose color schemes! If you're tired of the lime green matrix animation, you can now choose red, yellow, white, blue, gold, pink, or even rotate each of them! You can also specify how often to rotate them.
- Includes option to display an image within the Matrix - choose any jpg, set the location and transparency of the window!
- Includes (optional) user and system information displayed at the top of the screen.
- Includes option to display text from a text file (instead of user/system info).
- Includes an option mini-slideshow of images - displaying on a small CRT in the matrix. Cool! You choose a local image directory (supports bmp, gif, jpg, etc.), and it randomly displays the images (smart-sized for the small monitor they're shown in). Here are a few screenshots: pic 1, pic 2. To find some good images, visit the official Matrix site. To get the best animation effect with this feature, use images at least around 400 pixels wide. :)
Includes options to play your favorite MP3 files while the screensaver plays. You can download this sample music text file (playlist file) which shows the format needed. The text file MUST be in the same folder as the screensaver.
- A sample of an html file with quicktime links is here.
- A cool site to automatically generate html for embedded media is here.
- Improvements in the animation logic as well as mouse-movement stop of the screensaver.
- Includes a small digital clock in the top-right of the screen.